Lac Bigniba Lithium Project
- The Lac Bigniba Project is centred 60kms NNE of Amos and 46km west of Lebel-sur-Quevillon township, Abitibi, Quebec
- The project consists of 282 claims covering a surface area of approximately 154.7km2
- The Geant Dormant Gold Mine (421,600 Oz at 8.08g/t gold11) is located 12km to the west of the project
- The Lac Bigniba Project is located in a favourable location within the Northern Volcanic Zone (NVZ) of the Abitibi Greenstone Belt, Superior Province. The primary stratigraphy in the area are dominantly mafic and ultramafic rocks assigned to the Neo-Archaean Vanier-Dalet-Poirier Group.
- The area is virtually unexplored but has strong potential for Au, Ni-Cu-Co-PGE mineralisation and Li-rich pegmatite emplacement.