BOARD OF DIRECTORS
William (Bill) Witham
BSc (Hons) Geology UWA MAIG
- Bill Witham is an experienced Executive Director skilled in corporate finance, government relations and mineral exploration in Australia, Africa and South America.
- Bill has strong technical experience in airborne geophysics, structural geology, focusing primarily on lithium, uranium and gold.
- Bill was the founding director and the executive and technical management of Electrostate Limited. Electrostate developed the Yinnietharra Lithium Project in WA which was sold to Delta Lithium Limited (ASX:DLI) for a circa $25 million vendor consideration in September 2022.
- Bill has held senior executive roles across the Australian and African resources sector for 35 years both in exploration and advocacy. Bill was CEO of the Australia – Africa Minerals and Energy Group (AAMEG) from 2018 to 2021 and was at the Chamber of Minerals & Energy WA from 2013 to 2016.
Maurice (Nic) Matich
BEng Mech (Hons), BSci(Phys/IT), GDip (Finance) GAICD
- Nic Matich is a mechanical engineer and finance professional with over 17 years’ experience in the resources sector.
- His wide industry experience includes the provision of engineering, risk consulting and insurance services to numerous tier 1 mining companies with operations in lithium, iron ore, mineral sands,gold and kaolin.
- Nichas helmed Pinnacle for12 months having joined the company post IPOin2022
- Previously Executive Director of Heavy Minerals Limited that he led to listing on the ASX in 2021, and key driver of the company, delivering both a maiden resource and scoping study (NPV8 $253M) for the Port Gregory Project in his first twelve months there.
BSc (Geology) FFin MAusIMM
- Geologist, independent consultant and public company director.
- Has sourced significant investments for junior explorers and pre-development resource companies worldwide while holding international managing director and technical positions.
- A member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, and a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia.
- Currently Chairman of lithium-brine developer Power Minerals Limited; and a director of Summit Minerals Limited and Trigg Minerals Limited.
BBus, MCom, MBA
- For over a decade, Lincoln has worked in Australian equities including stockbroking, research and investment banking. Lincoln has experience in IPO’s, Placements, Private Equity and M&A.
- Industry expertise in the resources sector and has worked extensively with growth companies including battery metals explorers and developers.
- Co-founder of a Sydney-based Corporate advisory firm.
- Holds a Master of Commerce (Finance) from UNSW & and MBA from USYD.
MBA, CA, FCPA, FGIA, FCIS, CPA (Canada), CMA (Canada), MAICD
- Jay Stephenson has been involved in business development for over 30 years including approximately 26 years as Director, Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary for various listed and unlisted entities in resources, manufacturing, information technology, wine, hotels and property.
- Jay has been involved in business acquisitions, mergers, initial public offerings, capital raisings, business restructuring as well managing all areas of finance for companies.